ACC Fantasy Cricket
- Entry fee will be £5 per team, with no limit on the number of teams entered by each person.
- Only Saturday Senior League games will count.
- Teams must be made up of 1 wicketkeeper 5 batsmen 4 bowlers and 1 extra batsman or bowler.
- Playing members under the age of 50 must choose themselves in at least one of their teams
- Each player is valued based on last year’s performances.
- All other senior players are valued at £2M.
- Any player in the U14’s or below is Free
- All teams must cost less than £65M.
- Players are categorised into the 4 groups (batsmen, bowlers, keepers and allrounders). Allrounders can be taken as either a bowler or a batsman; all non-listed players and U14’s and below can be taken as a bowler or a batsman in their first year.
- After 9 games of the league season Managers will be allowed a maximum of 3 substitutions, However the team must still be within the salary cap and keep to the team structure.
- Teams must be submitted on or before Friday 10th May.
- Teams can be submitted after this date but will not receive points from games already played.
All players receive points for performances listed below.
- Each Run (0.2 points) -Bonus for 50 (5 points)
- Bonus for 75 (10 points) - Bonus for 100 (15 points)
- Duck (-3 points) -Golden Duck (-6 points)
- Wicket (5 points) -Bonus for 5 Wickets (10 points)
- Economy of over 5/over (-3 points) -Economy of over 8/over (-6 points)
- Catches (3 points)
- Stumping (keepers only) (5 points)
Every bye conceded (Keepers only) (-0.2 point)